Electronics notes, Lectures, Theory and Projects for Engineering Students
Basic Electronics Quiz
List of Questions
- Which of the following diagrams best represents the energy bands in p - type and n - type semiconductors?
- What is an essential requirement for the operation of a step-down transformer?
- Which of the following would increase the output of a simple DC generator?
Blue light is found to cause photoelectric emission from a sodium surface but not from a platinum surface.
Which of the following best accounts for this difference?
- An electric motor is connected to a power supply of constant voltage. The motor is allowed to run at different speeds by adjusting a brake. Which graph best shows how the current through the motor varies with speed.
- The temperature of a metal is refuced. Which statement correctly identifies the change in its electrical resistance and the reason for this change
- Why does superconductivity occur in certain materials at low temperature?
The diagram shows a DC motor with a constant current flowing to the rotor. Which pair of graphs best describes the behaviour of the force F on wire AB, and the torque T on the rotor as fuctions of time t?
Which one of the following is a best conductor for electricity
A thin solid conductor with sides PQRS is moving at constant velocity v, at right angles to a uniform magnetic field B, directed into the page as shown.
|Pass rate:||60 %|